March 27, 2008

The Lion King

The Lion King wasn't a show that I ever planned to see, however (thanks to Lyndee) it worked out to join Mel last night for the 8pm performance at the Minskoff Theatre in Times Square. I am so glad because the show was amazing. Of course, the costumes were the best part :) Each one was truly a work of art - the designers did a great job capturing the look and personality of each animal and converting building materials into a costume that gave a human the ability to perform under the guise of a wild beast. My personal favorites were the giraffes, hyenas, and the cheetah.

2 comments:

Denisse said...

Looks like you are having way tooooo much fun without me Brenda!!!!!!!:)

Kimi D said...

So jealous! Like you, I wasn't so hyped about seeing the Lion King, but now I'd love to go a second time.