July 9, 2008

Family Pictures

It has been about 17 years since our last formal family picture. After extensive planning these past few months everything was arranged . . . and it actually happened! Below are a few of the photo's. Everyone was there!


Dad and Mom surrounded by all their children
EVERYONE! Dad and Mom, all children w/spouses, and all grandchildren (yes, I can name each one!)

Dad and Mom
Dad with his daughters
Mom with her sons
Dad and Mom with all their granchildren Brothers
SistersAll the kids, in order - Jay, Alena, Matt, Sheryl, Jill, Denise, Eric, Brenda, Kevin, Natalie, Deanne, Greg and Kristi
Ready to work!


It was amazing to finally get real family pictures after all this time and I am happy with the way they have turned out. The photographer did an awesome job!

I love my family!

5 comments:

scory said...

um, everyone in your family is beautiful. men included. i can't believe how good looking everyone is.

Ashley said...

I love these pics!! Of course they're all beautiful, they look like Brenda! :)

Leslie and Dave said...

Wow, what a family. You are all beautiful!

Denisse said...

Looking at these pictures put a smile on my face!!!! What a BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING family you have Brenda!!! Your parents are a gift from heaven! To have raised that many children...I have a GREAT respect for your mom...may be I need to talk to her and have her give me her secret for being such a happy mom!!!! What is her secret???? Man! AMAZING!!! That's all I have to say!!!!:):)

chiggidy said...

i love all the pictures. they turned out so cute and your family is beautiful!

i want to come to the Saunder's farm....