January 10, 2010

Christmas Photo's

Finally found the time to post photos from Christmas. Sadly there's a limited amount/variety this year . . . between laziness and blurry shots there wasn't much to choose from.

I had a wonderful time at home and wish I could have stayed longer :)

All dressed up and somewhere to go (I feel prettier when I'm surrounded by my gorgeous sisters!) Traditional Christmas photos . . . only SIX of us kids home this year . . . the house felt empty . . . until everyone visited later :)

My nephew John

Adelaide
Dinner around the little yellow table - - - many many kids have taken their turn sitting at the kids table
Savvy and Addy were smiling this time
Greg and Mark reading
Grandpa helping Addy and Mark open presents
Alena, Matt and Jay - - - I sure love them.
Dad opening his favorite gift - - - homemade fudge stuffed with hand-chopped walnuts
I think someone else may have used my camera for this photo . . . and convinced all the little cuties to make faces!
Alena did all the girls hair
Rishelle and Brooke playing the piano and singing primary songs, so cute Helping prepare the pizza toppings
I just loved Shirly's face here :)
One more traditional Christmas photo
I love my family!

2 comments:

gnat said...

what fun picuters. I like your hair style! I'm happy that you had a great holiday!

Denisse said...

so fun Brenda! I will never forget the Christmas I spent at your house! The only thing I regret is not waking up at 4 in the morning to go do farm chores with your siblings!

I love the picture with the grandchildren at the table...such beautiful children!:)

And that yellow dress on the first pictures looks amazing on you!!!:)

Are you coming to D.C. anytime soon?:) It'd be so nice to see you!