July 16, 2008

NY Philharmonic in Central Park

During the summer, the New York Philharmonic holds free concerts in parks around NYC. I joined Heidi, Joe and Brittany Tuesday night for the concert in Central Park. It was a fabulous "NYC experience", one of those things that you can't really do anywhere else.

Even though it was overwhelmingly crowded, we managed to get a fairly good view of the stage. Directly after the concert, fireworks erupted near the southern end of the park. It was beautiful! I love fireworks!

Thanks for the invite Heidi!

2 comments:

Kimi D said...

all of your posts make me wish i was still "vacationing" in NYC...you'll have the city perfected by the time i make it out again!

thinkHP said...

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED HAVING YOU!!!! I love talking with my Brenda :) I love your pioneer day thoughts above as well :)

oh and ps. shocker that your blog is green lol