November 19, 2007

Ice-skating at Bryant Park

A group of us celebrated Kimberly's birthday by going ice-skating at Bryant Park.
Me, Lyndee, Kristian, Kimberly, Melanie, Heidi, Alesha, Dave, (front) Brittany, Libby, and Pamela

Thanks to the instruction and help from Kristian, Kim and Dave, I actually managed to move away from the wall. And through the persuasion of Lyndee and Melanie - I skated around the rink twice all by my-lonesome, which I consider a major accomplishment. During the course of the evening, my seat only made contact with the ice once!

Me, happy to have made it through the evening without injury, and my good friend Heidi!
Contrary to my original expectation, it was very fun.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm still very proud of you Brenda!

Don said...

I love the fact that Christian and Dave are the only guys in that picture!