September 23, 2007

In My Kitchen

One of my most relaxing hobbies happens to be cooking (big shocker, huh?!) and I especially like to bake. So practically every Sunday (and periodically throughout the week when I can scrape together the time) I find myself in the kitchen, making whatever sounds appealing. This weekend I made chocolate cheesecake and was quite pleased with the way it turned out. I was introduced to this recipe by my good friend Carla. The recipe has been adjusted a bit, now incorporating a chocolate cookie crust which I found in my new cookbook. It is a bit intense on the chocolate (as it should be) but any true chocolate lover would definitely find it irresistible. Oh, and delicious!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey! I was there when you took that picture! :) And I partook of the goodness that is Brenda's chocolate cheesecake... yum!