September 10, 2008

Home

During August I was in Oregon and Idaho for Eric's wedding. I have been meaning to post pictures since I got back and have been too busy! Here are some random photos - - - I took about 400 in that week, so I won't force you to look at them all :) If you would like to see more, check out Ash's blog - she came to visit the farm too!

Standing in the corn
Walking to the farm
Denise and the combine
Jay's first time to the top!
I love the sunsets at home!
You can't see him, but Gage is giving Uncle Kevin a wagon ride!
Rishelle with the blanket I made her when she was born - - - it is literally rags now and Crystal can't wait for it to completely disintegrate!
Jill and Emily
Thirsty?
Kristi performing "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" in Japanese (Colin taught her)
Deanne and Richard trying it in Spanish
Mountain climber Gage
Regardless of the occasion, when my family gets together there is always some vehicle repair to do! Thank goodness we have so many auto technicians, plus some bystanders to offer opinions :)
With my nephew, Nathan
Wife and Husband
Gotta love cousins! Kyle, Eric and Nathan
Monica with her sisters, Kellie and Jennae
Tradition
But I was shocked to see who was doing the decorating! :)
Matt's birthday - - - 16!!!
Mark couldn't find his way out of the sprinklers
Coby giving Savannah a ride
Helping Grandpa shuck the corn
See you later! (Conner didn't want to wait for me to take the photo with him and Brooke!)I loved being home!

2 comments:

Denisse said...

Yay! I love all the pics! It was nice to see pics of Crystal!!! She looks so good! I can't believe she has 4 kids! 4 right? Anyway, so nice to see pics of the rest of your family too! It looks like you had a great time at home!!!! There's nothing like being home!

Ashley said...

How did I not notice this post until today? What a great family you have! :)