September 2, 2008

Er's Best Decision Ever

My little brother got married!

Here he is with his beautiful bride (my new sis-n-law) Monica. They make a perfect couple and it was awesome to see their joy and participate in their day.

Eric & Monica Saunders
August 26, 2008
They were married in the Twin Falls, Idaho LDS temple. It was such a blessing to be able to attend his wedding.

Fun fact: Eric and Monica were the first couple to be sealed in the Twin Falls temple! It was dedicated on Sunday and ordinance work began on Tuesday.
Eric is the true middle child in our family, being #7 of 13. He came two years after me and I am so blessed to have him as a younger brother. Thanks to my 4" heals he even almost looks like my little brother here :)
Weddings always make me happy, but when it is your little bro . . . well, its just about a million times more wonderful!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brenda,
I'm so glad you got to go to the wedding! I have missed you, but I'm sure you haven't missed work! Monica is beautiful and she and Eric look great together! Happy day for you!

Denisse said...

Brenda!!! I can't believe you little brother Eric is married now!!!! Wow!!!!!! I think last time I saw him he was 16 or something!!!! That is just crazy!!!! The bride looked beautiful, her hair was just gorgeous!!!!!! And I always LOVE your red hair!!! You are just so pretty Brenda!!!! That is awesome that they were the first couple sealed in the Twin Falls temple!!!!!