September 4, 2008

Off with the Old and On with the New!

Not sure if you read the other b l o g s that I read, but . . . I moved. It is like any change - - - sad moments but part of livin'! And the prospects for new experiences are end-less . . . I'll try to remember to share them as they come :)

Turning in the keys to the old place was quite a relief! Until I realized that I truly had my work cut out for me - - - We have been working on settling in for the past few days. Hopefully we'll get completely organized soon. It already feels like home which makes me happy!
It is seriously a fabulous apartment. My favorite part is the kitchen (shocker, I know) and it is all brand new! This photo is to remember the very first time I (or anyone for that matter) used the beautiful new stove!!!
And I had to get one of these . . .
. . . so that I could finally have this!!!! Don't know how I survived the last year without a remote for the TV.
Should have made this purchase a year ago :) I'm finally able to channel-surf again! Oh, and watch movies! Like Lyndee said, we may just become home-bodies for the duration of the year :) Feel free to stop by, its sure to be a party!

I love my new home!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad you were able to move into a brand spankin' new apartment! That is awesome for you! Why so many dang keys? Hopefully you get settled soon. I'll write you an e-mail...I have some updates for you. I saw your comment on Denisse's blog. I'm Erika Bench and I support your message! PS Wasn't Guliani (SP?) hilarious last night? And PALIN is AMAZING! I love her like she loves hockey!

Ashley said...

I love your new place too!! :) And seriously, you got it put together REALLY fast! Good job!

Mark Weinberg said...

AWESOME! I will be stopping by soon!

Denisse said...

How come you had to move??? Were you able to move in with girls you already knew?? It sounds like you are loving your new place though...:)

Emily said...

Wow, you guys moved? Where are you living now? It's seriously gorgeous! And that TV....so hot! Congrats on the new home! Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

yea for new tv! now we can put the other back in the trash (i.e. where it came from!!)!