September 25, 2008

Random Confessions

Rules:1. Post the rules on your blog 2. Write 6 random things about yourself 3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post 4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag. Here we go!

1. I tend to doodle the alphabet.
2. Cheetos are my favorite kind of chip.
3. I've had 54 roommates since leaving home 8 years ago.
4. I fold up trash. Like the wrapper on gum - - - totally fold it into a little square 99% of the time. I also make things out of trash, like words or shapes.
5. 5 letters in my first name are also used in the spelling of my last name, and the "S" shows up twice, leaving "B" and "U" as the only lonely letters in my whole name.
6. I used to refuse to order at restaurants - - - for years I made my friends place the order.
I tag Karli, Lyndee, Courtnie, Annie, Heidi, and Denisse.

No comments: