October 7, 2007

Crazy 8

Inspired by my good friend Denisse - - -
8 Things I'm passionate about
1. Family
2. Learning
3. Service
4. The gospel
5. Freedom
6. Being bossy
7. Food
8. Life

8 Things I want to do before I die
1. Grow another garden
2. Have a family
3. Serve
4. Learn to be patient
5. Visit Europe
6. Sew something truly phenomenal
7. Be a hermit
8. Publish a cookbook

8 Things I say often
1. I have a question . . .
2. Ummmm
3. For serious
4. Like, for real
5. I don't know
6. Pardon me, I'm sorry (hastening through crowds)
7. Remember how I'm your favorite?!
8. I'm always good

8 Things that attract me to my best friends
1. They like to talk
2. They understand me
3. They are compassionate
4. They are good examples
5. They have similar goals and values
6. They are amusing
7. They are strong
8. They make me happy

8 Things I've learned this year
1. The world is a big place
2. I need to draw closer to Heavenly Father
3. How to make chocolate mousse
4. There is always room to improve our characters
5. Give more than you take
6. I need to be more kind
7. I can survive NYC
8. Most things are harder than they look

1 comment:

Denisse said...

That's hillarious! Things that you are passionate about..."being bossy"! I love that one! It is true....hahahahaha! You're awesome regardless...and it can be a great quality...