October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Just FYI - people take this holiday serious here in NYC! Don't ask me how I missed it last year, but wow, there were some interesting costumes. If only I had remembered my camera to document it. Oh well, here are a couple photos from last weekend. Joined some friends for the Stake Halloween party - it required an extremely lengthy subway ride to get to the party but it was quite fun!
Heidi and Lyndee

Brittany, Me, Ashley and Kimberly

Thanks to the influence of my good friend Ashley, I actually dressed up this year. I was a porcelain doll. The costume was a bit thrown together but that is the way it works when one is a million miles away from one's sewing machine! Resorted to the junior-prom-hairstyle for the evening, guess my hair is long enough again. Only I had to style it myself this time - Marica wasn't around to help out. I did my best and hoped it was ok.

1 comment:

Mark Weinberg said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Great costumes!