October 26, 2007

Moonlight

Late last night, as I walked into my bedroom, I realized that there was a full moon! I love it when the moon is full and it makes everything so bright outside (so maybe NYC doesn't need that much help!) It reminds me of home and walking between the farm and our house; along the gravel road…it was always so much less frightening when the moon was full enough to see one's shadow. I think the countryside is much more appealing by moonlight.

As I lay there, I thought it was so beautiful and soothing, after a very long day's work, to look up at the sky…I never thought I needed windows, but maybe I do.

This is how it appears from the vicinity of my pillow :)

3 comments:

Mark Weinberg said...

I like your blog

Don said...

that's a very intimate shot to be sharing with everyone. :) thanks for sharing.

Brenda said...

Thanks Mark!

Don, are you suggesting that my blog contains inappropriate pictures?!