June 4, 2008

Bowling!

A group of us from work went bowling and it was so very nice to have a planned activity away from work for once. This past seven or eight months has been pretty intense with work, so it was fun to relax and enjoy a break. I was pretty impressed with the skills of my team, for the first time in my life, I witnessed a Turkey! Kevin bowled three strikes in a row and it was pretty amazing!

My camera was malfunctioning (need to figure out what is up with it) but I managed to get one good photo during the night ~ Kevin had a bit more form than the rest of us.I'm not one who generally makes a fool of myself. So I take it kind of hard when I slip up and do something beyond embarrassing. Needless to say, I don't have nearly the control of the bowling ball that I thought I did . . . or maybe it just had a mind of it's own and chose to go the opposite direction than I intended!
Regardless, the moment was overshadowed in everyone else's minds by the fact that I managed a few strikes of my own and didn't just hang with the gutter!

No comments: