June 24, 2008

Klutz

Last week, I tripped and fell hard while walking home which resulted in a nasty scrape on my knee, ruined slacks, 3 broken fingernails, scraped palms and a bruised shoulder. And ten strangers asking me if I was okay, which was ever-so-slightly embarrassing.

Last night, my hand slipped while playing pool at FHE and I grazed my knuckles on the wooden table. There is now a small hole in my middle finger and my pointer finger is scraped.

This morning, while styling my hair, I managed to burn the tip of my nose (no visible injury with this one - thank goodness!)

I am not a fan of this sudden propensity for clumsiness. It is very unusual for me. And it hurts too much.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Brenda, I'm so sorry! And I can't believe you burned your nose!! Ouch and Yikes all at the same time! Maybe if you smash a mirror your bad luck will reverse... ;) righhhhtt...

Unknown said...

had it not been for the tragic accident, you probably would've won that pool game too. too bad