June 3, 2008

Tagged

For me the word 'tagged' doesn't bring to mind the game of tag that children play in elementary school, no, it actually makes me think about tagging cows. I really don't know the technical terms but basically you pierce the ear (or ears) of the cow and insert an identification tag. This allows the farmer or rancher to identify their property and prevents complications if two herds mix as each farmer is able show a record of ownership for that animal and claim it based on the information displayed on the tag.

Considering the word 'tag' in the traditional form is much more logical when associating it with being encouraged to blog about one's self . . .

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
* What I was doing 10 years ago - - - A Wednesday in June in 1998? Farm work, probably digging corrugates or weeding, along with many other farm jobs.
* 5 things on my 'to do' list today - - - Work, Laundry, Cleaning apt, Mulcock Movie, and welcoming Garrett when he arrives from Boise!!!!!
* Things I would do if I were a billionaire - - - Continue to live life, probably being forced to deal with lots more issues and struggles, but still I'd just live.
* 3 of my bad habits - - - Guilt-tripping others, Underestimating time, and Selfishness
* 5 places I've lived - - - Vale, Rexburg, Provo, Manhattan (maybe I've only lived in 4 places)
* 5 jobs I've had - - - Farmer, Seamstress, Landscaper, Babysitter, Auditor

I feel guilty so I will continue this game of tag by requesting to know more about Erika, Karli, Mel, Denisse and Annie.

No comments: